Paper Submission Instructions and Guidelines
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
March 1, 2018
The ICALEO Submission System opens on Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Peer Reviewed Papers!
Submitters can select the option to have their technical paper reviewed by a blind peer review process. The peer review panel will look for quality of the research, relevance, and significance of the findings. These papers will be identified as such in the ICALEO 2017 Technical Digest and Proceedings. Deadline for your peer reviewed manuscript is May 30th (no extensions will be granted).
Non-peer reviewed manuscripts are due July 16th.
- Submitted abstracts should contain original, recent, unpublished results of application research, development, or implementation. Your abstract should be a minimum of 200 and a maximum of 400 words in length. Authors are encouraged to indicate the current phase of their work. Commercial papers will not be accepted.
- Authors are asked to secure company and/or government security clearance to present and publish as early as possible. This enables LIA to ensure the quality of the conference and to minimize last minute withdrawn papers.
- Please secure travel and accommodation funding through sponsoring organizations prior to submitting abstracts. We regret that travel and accommodation funding is not available through LIA.
Peer Review Manuscript Submission Deadline:
May 30, 2018
Non-Peer Review Manuscript Submission Deadline:
July 16, 2018
Manuscript deadlines must be strictly observed! Late manuscripts will NOT be published in the proceedings. This policy enables LIA to better serve congress participants by publishing the proceedings before the congress and distributing them onsite. Your cooperation is appreciated by all.
How to Submit:
Please note: If you are not the author and are submitting on behalf of someone else, you MUST contact the LIA Conference Department (Click Here) after the submission. Please provide the abstract number, author/presenter full name, company, and email address. This is to ensure that the author/presenter can access their abstract information and upload a manuscript.
- If you do not have an account in CATALYST, click on the Create Account tab.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm the password. Click the Sign Up button.
- An email will be sent to you.
- Click on the turquoise button in the email labeled, Confirm Account.
- You will receive an email to log in.
- Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have begun the submission process. You will be in edit mode of your new submission.
- Read the Instructions tab.
- Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
- Click Save, on the bottom right of your screen after you complete each tab.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
Conference program and logistics questions should be directed to ICALEO@lia.org.
Technical support can be accessed via the Support button in the navigation bar at the top of the screen once you have logged into your CATALYST account.